jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Thursday, October 02, 2008 // 7:04 PM

dull day in my dull life,today i did something really wrong.

After reading something , i felt my heart tear into 2, my soul vaporize in the fraction of that second,i just felt so depress after school, i know whatever i have done, have hurt you and i know i will not be able to mend that hole again, i know all the"Rachel say" will stop cause they would not have a reason to say" Rachel says you". Rachel will also not say anymore, for some time, for now i am metamorphosing again, i can't let this happen again, i can't, not now, i will isolate myself from you guys to slow down my reaction , i need to in order not to change into someone like her. I am so sorry that i have hurt you all this time, If time could turn back i would not mind, if things were different we might not have this problem, if i stop changing , you would not be affected,If i could put your feelings first, we would not have to face this. There are so many what ifs, i am so sorry.

lets pick up where we left off after our exams, i need to be clear and sane to handle our friendship.Treat me how you want, cause it was my fault. Thanks, i Love you loads, xinyi.

-------------