jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, October 20, 2008 // 5:17 PM

today is the first O levels paper, chemistry paper la. i founbd it rather ok, except that i had loads of faith in god, i did my part, do papers , read my notes.when i woke up this morning, had a slight headache, really wish i could sleep in a little more. after that read through my organic chem notes. when for lunch and for exam. when i entered the exam venue. i felt fainty and still light headed. i felt like blacking out la. then when i look through my questions and started doing them , i prayed really hard. It was at section B that i got a de javu. like i had seen that question somewhere before, in ym dreams i guess. cause that where all the de ja vu happens. anyway overall i put my faith in god and trust and believe.

i will oso be blogging on my last day yeah. alright got to go

TOodles
Rachel

-------------