jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Thursday, October 30, 2008 // 6:48 PM

i feel so sick la, recently my life is quite bad, i wanna tell her, but i can't cause we ain't that close anymore.i can't rant it to anyone. i need to tell someone my problem, i feel like crying , yet i can't. i dun feel well anymore, i need to stay strong,yet i need to lean on people.

i need to breathe i feel like throwing my problems into the bin.Then take the ka chings in my bank, fly to paris, stay with a good friend there( i will make one friend first) then i wanna go walk in the streets of paris, see the nightlife, fall in the love with the lights and of course date a few french men haha.i just wanna forget all my problem.

arg, i need somone to rely on for now, i can't tell people who are involve in my problem.arg. i got SS to study as 3 of next month is my exam.

alrighty i got to go

TOodles
Rachel

-------------