jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, December 08, 2008 // 1:38 AM

hey peeps,

i will be flying off soon, like 4 am today.

sometimes i just wonder like am i trying too hard to get communicate with people. the thoughts bout this just makes me upset la.Have you tried so hard to be there for someone, and sometimes you try so hard, but ultimately it does not work. I feel tired, i am not there for people to call me when they need me and throw me aside when they don't. Thoughts just keep running in my head.I think i need to keep calm and talk things over. alright anyway for all you people out there, don't call me from the 8 to 17 dec. anything , e-mail me at mystery_metamorphing@hotmail.com


sometimes, you seem so near, yet you are like so far at other time

TOodles
Rachel

-------------