jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, December 26, 2008 // 4:54 AM

oh well people i have not blog for a long time, as for hong kong trip, i had upload the photos in my facebook account, guys go check it out.



yesterday was le grande, both exciting and torturous, exciting cause i wanted to see the turn out, torturous cause i had to serve at the bar.i realise that i would have failed if dad was not there, and i was not ready to be independant,sometimes i wanna do things my way without help, i want to prove my worth of being able to do things without people helping me, alas i failed. i shall come back stronger.

i met some new people and some old people.there were 6 that accepted christ in the end and 2 that wanted to attend our cells. That good news to me. After Le grande, i went to meet chun heng, the great himbo, have not met him for like 4 years to have a serious talk la, cause when we were younger we would seat beside each other and fight, he would sing songs all the time to torture me and of course i would poke him.so was catching up with him and another guys.Now chun heng is going into ACJC and calling himself a himbo.

anyway i know i have not been updating, just did not feel like it oh well i wanna quickly finish up my profile

oh by the way, i would be a ugly duckling for sometimes, cause my contact lens expire DAMN IT

TOodles
Rachel

-------------