jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, January 04, 2009 // 11:37 PM

oh well hols have been great for me, however i still have not found the life fullfilling experience i want, however i have got to know people better, got to make more new friends whom i dun really talk to. know others secret and to enjoy myself being with them.

oh well so myy hols where quite good like from our disbanded cell stayover to le grande and meeting chun heng to stayovers at julian place and with dione staying over and to celebrating raina's birthday to new cell outting watch night service and a bunch of them camping at my place, playing wii and sleeping late. going out soon with si ying and chin leong to the zoo, will blog bout that.

oh well i still want an adventure in life like going overseas with a few good friends exploring different things of different culture.Maybe i should do something nice like spend my time contributing to society, speaking of which , maybe i should go donate blood, kinda afraid of the needles too. anyway so far my life has been great cause of the people all around me telling me things giving me chances and allowing me to learn from them

Thanks

TOodle
Rachel

-------------