jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, January 12, 2009 // 12:41 AM

suddenly you are not there anymore, i somehow feel so left out. i feel like i have no life.I can't go with people, no one really bothers.they all have their little world, am i. belong no where.I dun feel like someone. i just think about people around me and they have somewhere where they go, they have people to hang out with. i don't.

am i plunging back to the dark days i used to have when i was 13 and 14. where i saw no one to rely on. where i was bleeding both inside out . where i could not see where i was going. i don't wanna go back there. yet i feel like i am still going there. I am scared, i just fear so much, all this years i have been on my own, time to time lean on someone yet i am still on my own. i just have to keep walking.

anyway those people usually dun read what i write so i dun care bout this shit la. i just feel so lonely in church

TOodles
Rachel

Labels:


-------------